Videtta Heating & Plumbing recently signed up to the voluntary pledge from Worcester Bosch called ‘Safe In Your Home’. It’s a voluntary code of conduct designed to keep you and us safe when working in your home.
The pledge outlines whilst we are working in your home we will be following strict safety measures that include:
- Maintaining a safe 2m distance from others.
- Ventilating work areas as much as possible.
- Washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap or hand sanitiser gel
- Wearing disposable gloves and avoiding touching surfaces and other objects.
- Taking and using our own towels/paper towels and refreshments.
- Holding discussions outdoors or over the phone when possible.
- Time working closely with another installer will be kept to a minimum.
- Cleaning objects and surfaces touched regularly and before leaving.
- Removing all waste and belongings from the work area at the end of the day or job.
- Arranging safe disposal of waste with you and in accordance with local by-laws.
- Wearing a suitable face covering if you ask us to do so
We’ve been ensuring we stick closely to the above safety measures for some time, however we felt it important to communicate to our customers new and old of our approach to safe working.
if you have any questions regarding safety when we’re installing your new gas appliances or carrying out repair work in your home don’t hesitate to call us on 07821 301287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org